12 Sept 2009

The State of Herbal Medicine from where I am standing

After a night to 'sleep on it' I feel better about the whole issue with the Ach Ease Balm -I know that it's a brilliant ointment that helps people and I have no fear of it harming anyone -so I shall continue to make and give it to people for use.

The whole thing about State regulation of herbalists I feel is a load of tosh - I have a degree in Complimentry Health Sciences because I chose not to finnish the last few hrs of my clinical practice -in the basement of a hospital on a rounderbout in north london -it was disgusting there and I was getting iller and iller just being there. I have been practising as a Green Witch Herbalist since me and Fifi la belle set up Sensory Solutions as an educational organisation and we have gone out picking, growing, making remedies and playing with the plants together for the last 9yrs.
We teaching Sensory Herbalism produce newsletter to inform people about the wonder of Herbs.

Our main aim is to empower people to treat their own health issues as much as possible as far as I can see this is in direct oppersition with what the goverment seems to want -a mass of sheep who -do what they are told medicinally- often pushed by fear into taking horrible drugs with long lists of know side effects.

I don't hate doctors or modern medicine but I do feel like the pharama bussiness is corrupt and not looking after peoples best interests -my son had meningitus at 3months old and needed intravenous antibiotics -these saved his life, but during my stay in the hospital I was continuously bullied about my disision not to immunise??? Surely informed choice is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment